On March 20, 2020 we temporarily closed our doors in response to COVID-19. We are hunkered down like all of you, committed to social distancing as long as needed to flatten the curve. This may take longer than expected, but we are here & determined to find ways to stay connected #togetherathome at a time when our families & homes are more important than ever!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Answering your calls to help with your design & paint projects
- Shipping Farrow & Ball paint (free) to your doorstep
- Mixing paint daily for homeowners, designers & contractors for curbside pickup or delivery
- Giving color & design advice via phone and FaceTime
- Coordinating your furniture painting projects with our friends at H.J.Holtz & Son.
- Art consulting virtually
- Delivering art (to try or buy) to your home.
Unfortunately, our spring art shows have been postponed. However, we are using our showroom as a “studio” in other creative ways to spotlight artists, color & furniture brands we love.
This new shared reality is an incredible challenge, but we are optimistic about the future & want to THANK YOU so much for your support during this time – it makes all the difference.
Be safe everybody!
All of us at Palette Home